Bookings made at this property are made under the followings terms:
You must complete this form prior to your stay with us:
Our usual cancellation policy still applies. We strongly advise you to contact your holiday insurer in the case of cancellation.
• A booking is made to a single person. This person is responsible for the group, payments and to take the lead on all correspondence and any breakages will be charged to the booker.
• We are not a hotel and are not responsible for the group
• Intergroup logistics are for you to arrange, members not being able to attend will not be accepted as a reason to cancel
• It is your responsibility to ensure you/ your group comply with government guidance and legislation
• As long as the house you are booked to stay at is available for rent and is not closed for the dates you have booked the agreed the contract remains and will are not liable to process a refund
Terms and Conditions
The contract is for a short-term holiday rental of the property you have booked made between the client and the owner of the property, binding from such time that booking is made and inclusive of all the following conditions.
We do not rent per person, per room or to separate households. One person (which we will refer to as the ‘client’ or ‘group lead’) agrees that their party will consist of members of their household only. By making a booking the client contracts on behalf of himself/herself and all those in his/her household and represents that he/she has the authority to accept these conditions on behalf of and binding upon all guests in his/her household.
Bookings are accepted on the understanding that the property is taken for holiday purposes only and that, excepting babies, the number of people in each property is limited to that entered on the booking form. Visitors are not permitted at any time.
A deposit of 50 per cent of the cost is payable on booking if the booking is made more than eight weeks before the start of the rental. (If the booking is made less than eight weeks from the start of the rental 100% is due on booking). We cannot guarantee a booking until a deposit is received. On rare occasions, and at their discretion, the owners may arrange a smaller booking deposit, if this is the case, please be advised that the balance of 50 per cent of the total cost is payable at your earliest convenience. In the event of a cancellation, the booking deposit will always be 50 per cent of the total rate. A example of this is: your booking fee is £2000, you pay a 25% deposit (£500) to secure your booking, if you then decide to cancel the booking, the full 50% (£1000) will be due.
The balance shall be payable 8 weeks before the commencement of the rental.
Non-payment of the balance of the rent on or after the due date may be construed as a cancellation of the contract by the client.
Cancellations must be made in writing. Any and all deposits are non returnable. In the event of a cancellation less than 8 weeks before the stay the total cost is payable. In the event of cancellation more than 8 weeks before the stay 50 per cent of the total cost is payable. The client is strongly advised to take out holiday cancellation insurance.
Period of Hire
Property rentals commence at 4.30 pm on the day of arrival and terminate at 10.30am on the day of departure. This includes any and all parking facilities if applicable.
A late checkout fee will be charged for parties that refuse to leave the property by 10.30am. Any parties that do not leave the property until after midday will be charged another night’s rent. Late checkouts can sometimes be negotiated and prearranged prior to arrival.
It is vital for the smooth running of the property that people leave on time.We may have to compensate guests checking in later that day who may have to check in later than planned because of the existing guests’ late check out. The arrival time should be arranged in advance as we operate a meet and greet service.
Right of Entry
Whilst respecting the reasonable privacy of the client, the owner reserves the right to access the property at all times, as necessary, for gardening, maintenance, repairs, inspection, emergencies and anything else the owner deems necessary.
Care of the Property
The client shall take all reasonable and proper care of the property and its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same state of repair, condition, cleanliness and tidiness as at the commencement of the rental period.
Please do not move any furniture. All rubbish must be put in black bin bags (please do not put rubbish in the bin without a bin bag). All glass is to go in the recycling tubs provided. For details on when rubbish is collected please refer to your guest information pack, please put bins out the night before collection. Please use wheelie bins provided as the seagulls will rip rubbish bags open.
No eating or drinking in the hot tub. Please read the Hot Tub Important Safety Instructions BEFORE using the Hot Tub. PLEASE shower before entering the hot tub, especially if you have sand on you!
Water levels should be a couple of inches above the ‘water level’ marker on the inside wall of the hot tub. Please check this before use and use the hose next to the hot tub to fill slightly if required. Comprehensive Hot Tub care instructions will be emailed to the group lead prior to arrival and will be located within the property, you must not enter the Hot Tub without first reading these. If you need any assistance please call Dirk on 07890264387.
Breakages or Damage
The client is required to inform the owner of any damage or breakage in or around the property promptly so that it can be repaired and replaced for the next client.
The client is bound to reimburse the owner for replacement, repair or extra cleaning costs where reasonably demanded by the owner for damage caused by the client.
A security deposit of £500 per group payable prior to arrival and is refunded after the end of your stay less any breakages etc, return of the deposit may take up to 14 days.
Noise & Neighbours
The hliday home is located in a residential area. It is important to respect the neighbours and avoid any unnecessary disturbance to them. Because of this we ask each group to sign a Noise & Disturbance agreement and agree to take responsibility for your family or group in assuring that the following rules are met:
• All noise is kept to a minimum outdoors after 10pm.
• If you are listening to music inside after 10pm, all windows and doors should be shut.
• Any person who is not on the accommodation list is not permitted to enter or stay in the premises.
• There will be no anti-social behaviour whatsoever at the premises, indoors or outdoors at any time.
If any of the rules are broken you will forfeit your behaviour deposit without discretion.
Anti-social behaviour or abuse of any neighbours or those associated with the owners of the property will not be tolerated and may result in loss of deposit and/or immediate eviction from property without refund.
Rules and Procedures
• It is a strictly non-smoking house. There are ash trays outside the front and back of the property where guests can dispose of cigarette butts. When smoking outside please make sure doors are closed.
• Do not stick anything on the walls – especially blu tac
• Guests are required to sign the Noise and Disturbance Agreement prior to arrival. Failure to adhering to these rules may result in the police being called.
• Guests are kindly asked to refrain from using the hot tub after 10pm.
• Guests are kindly requested to refrain from using the back garden after 10pm.
• Guests are required to fill in the Accommodation list prior to arrival. Only the guests listed on the accommodation list are allowed into the property. We should have emailed you a link to enter these details, if not please visit http://goo.gl/forms/rqXNJ4hvZb
• All rubbish should be put in black rubbish bags before being put wheelie bins at the front of the house. The dustmen collect the rubbish every Monday. Glass should be put in the recycling tub provided.
• All nappies and sanitary towels should be bagged and disposed of appropriately. Edge has sanitary bins provided.
• Guests are required to leave the property in the same condition they were given it.
• If there are any problems with the property guests are asked to notify the owner immediately on 07971812567 or 07890264387.
All guests and groups must strip the sheets and duvet covers off their beds and leave by the washing machine before departing, in addition to putting cutlery and crockery in the dishwasher.
Well behaved dogs are permitted subject to prior arrangement with the owner, at a charge of £100 per dog, per stay, and the following conditions:
• Dogs must not be left unattended in the property at any time.
• Dogs are not permitted upstairs or on any furniture.
• The client must clear up after the dog promptly and dispose of bagged waste in an exterior bin, failure to do so will incur an additional cleaning charge.
The client is responsible for any damage howsoever caused by their dog and liable to reimburse the owner for any replacement or repair thereby necessitated.The owner reserves the right to terminate the contract if the behaviour of the client’s dog is considered unacceptable.
Fire / Emergency
If there is a break-in, fire or medical emergency please first call the emergency services on 999.
In the case of fire, please vacate the house immediately, gather on the pavement at the front of the building and call 999. We have smoke detectors in the house, so please bear this in mind if you are cooking!
FIRE ACTION (a copy will be in the property)
ON ARRIVAL & PRIOR TO RETIRING TO BED YOU SHOULD KNOW:
1. THE ESCAPE ROUTE: Out the front door, via the stairs if you are not on the ground floor
2. THE NEAREST FIRE ALARM AND HOW TO USE IT: Please call 07890264387 if you have any queries
3. CLOSE THE DOORS: All doors to and from the stairs or landing to be kept closed
4. ALLOCATE A ‘GROUP LEADER’: The group leader is to be in charge of the head count at the fire assembly point, when they arrive inform the fire brigade of any persons not at the fire assembly point
4. THE FIRE ASSEMBLY POINT: Outside the front of the property on the public pavement
ANY PERSONS DISCOVERING A FIRE
1. SOUND THE ALARM
2. CALL THE FIRE BRIGADE ON 999: (Do not risk your safety to do this, you can call once at the fire assembly point)
ON HEARING THE FIRE ALARM
1. IF YOU ARE ABLE, WAKE ANYONE IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU
2. LEAVE THE BUILDING VIA THE FRONT DOOR
3. CLOSE ALL DOORS BEHIND YOU
4. REPORT TO THE FIRE ASSEMBLY POINT
(outside the front of the property on the public pavement)
Do not stop to collect personal belongings or get dressed
Do not re-enter the building until you have been told it is safe to do so
The owner is not liable for any loss or damage to any client’s property or any property belonging to a member of the client’s party howsoever caused.
The client or members of his/her party cannot hold the owner liable for any personal injury/death howsoever sustained where the owners and/or their employees have used reasonable skill and care; and/or where caused by the fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party (including inadequate supervision of children); and/or where caused by the fault of a third party, and/or where caused by an event that could not have been reasonably foreseen or avoided.
We provide all bed linen and towels which are freshly laundered prior to your arrival. Washing facilities are also available at the property. Please strip the beds and leave the bed linen in neat bundles on your day of departure in addition to putting cutlery and crockery in the dishwasher and putting it on. Please do not leave food or dirty pans/ trays in the cookers or BBQ.
Your group will be given three sets of keys. On check out, you are required to leave all sets on the kitchen table and close the front door behind you. Lost keys are charged at £20 per key.