We know these are strange times and we want to assure you we are taking every possible step in order to keep you and our community safe, following the government guidance and investing in further procedures to go above and beyond and reassure you that we are a COVID safe premises.
- Contactless check-in and out
- State of the art anti-viral cleaning products used throughout
- Stringent adherence to COVID cleaning guidance making the property 'COVID-SAFE'
- Additional cleaning products in the property for you to use throughout your stay
- Cleaners to wear PPE when getting the house ready for you
- All staff and contractors have completed a 2-hour 'Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness course'
- Date reschedule or full refund if there is a Newquay wide 'lockdown'
- Social distancing and safe practice guidelines for inside the property
- We would love to have you come and stay for a safe and relaxing visit!
We use ‘Zoono’ Anti Viral Misting in between changeovers to ensure every single surface has been treated with antiviral treatment. Sanitising germ protection spray that kills germs and helps keep surfaces and touchpoints protected for longer. Forms an antimicrobial coating on surfaces.
‘Tersano’ Cleaning products. It’s stronger than bleach and kills up to 99.999% of germs — including viruses similar to the one that causes COVID-19. It removes dirt and stains. It kills mould, mildew and the bacteria that cause odours.
Contactless check-in and out means we are only a phone call away but you won’t see us unless you need us. You will be sent the code to unlock the keys 24 hours before your visit and receive a comprehensive welcome pack in the house.
Staff and contractors have completed a 2-hour ‘Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness course. Cleaners wear PPE when getting the house ready for you and stringently adhere to COVID cleaning guidance making the property ‘COVID-SAFE’.
Despite an extraordinary busy July and August 2020 Covid-19 cases in Cornwall are extremely low. Despite over a million visitors to Cornwall, the main county hospital has currently (as of 9/9/20) one patient in due to COVID.
We believe that Cornwall is a safe destination and happily welcomes visitors.
Newquay, Activities and The House
All daytime activities: Surf lessons, coasteering, horse riding and many others are still open for business. All pubs, restaurants and bars are open. At the moment the main nightclub Sailors is shut. If you are concerned about booking tables for a large group I would highly recommend booking one of our local private chefs for the night. They will come over and cook a 5 course meal then clean and tidy up afterwards, the standards are excellent with many of the chefs having worked in Michelin star restaurants, of course, you then get to drink your own wine 🙂. We can also arrange for in-house cocktail barman.
We want to assure you that even if all the businesses restrict entry, there is plenty that you can do in the property to keep yourself entertained, the house itself is kitted out for inhouse entertainment including:
Full Sky package inc sports, Netflix and Prime movies
PS4's (PS5's on release date)
Government Guidance 9th September 2020
In light of the government's announcement on the 9th September 2020 all groups of 7 or more must either be:
- From one household
- Work / corporate booking
- Educational booking
- Sports team
It is the individual's responsibility to ensure they comply with the regulations. As accommodation providers, we provide a property to a single household for a single booking.
Already booked and don't feel you qualify? You have the following options:
(We will have contacted you privately about this matter already.)
1. You can keep your booking and trust that the restrictions are lifted in time for your stay. You will need to pay the full amount as usual if you want to do this.
2. You can reduce your group to one household or 6 people and keep your booking (this would really help us out!)
3. You can postpone your dates and rebook for 2021. You can rebook the same dates with no additional charge or you can use your credit towards a higher rate weekend. If you would like to do this then we need to know you want to postpone within 7 days. We don't have to have agreed on the dates but we do need to know that you are not going to come on the original dates booked to enable us to resell the dates to a qualifying group. Once you have requested a postponement we cannot then change this to a refund.
As a thank you for your understanding, if you select any of these options we will offer you either an early check-in or a late check-out free of charge. Please let us know which you would like with as much notice as you can give us.
If we do not from you by Wednesday 16th September 2020 we will assume your group is compatible with the new government guidelines and we look forward to welcoming you to the property soon.
Thank you for all of your cooperation during these unprecedented times.